Keeping Up With the Joneses

In Horizons

Monday, September 1, 2008

Rise and Shout...

Well school starts tomorrow and I am so excited! I just love how the classes can be related to the gospel and I love all of the classes that I am taking! It should be so great! I'm sure I will have a ton of homework with taking 5 classes but that's what college life is like right? Anyway so all the rumors that I have heard about The Branbury being a party place and stuff seem to be pretty much right on. : ) It just kind of seems like everyone is just into the social part of things and not really a big spiritual group which is kind of a bummer but there are still some really good people. Anyway so I had my first Ultimate practice today and I loved it! I could just play that game all day and night! It's amazing! I will keep you all updated with how thee games go and everything!



Michelle, Rachel and I went to the first game of the season on Saturday! It was so awesome!! We have really good seats too for the season! I pretty much have no clue most of the time what is going on ( i guess i will just have to ask some guys around me ; ) ) but I just love the whole atmosphere of BYU spirit and everyone is so pumped and everything! So here are some pictures from that!






4 comments:

Angela said...

I'm so excited for you! This will be some of the best years of your life, so soak up every moment. I know BYU was where I really developed my testimony, independence, and social skills :)! You're not one to stay down about things, but remember to just find the good in it all, know matter what it is or where you are. Have fun today, and good luck!! I'm excited to keep up with your BYU life with this blog, so keep posting!!

Angela said...

Oh by the way, you like the picture? =)

erin said...

Annie!!
You are sooo lucky!! I wish I were at BYU or even just in Utah! I loveeeee Utah! It sounds like you are having so much fun. Cute pics at the football game.
Good luck in your classes... I know you will do really wel.. Smartipants! haha!!

Tell Ashlee & Michelle hi for me!

erin said...

A-N-N-I-E!
haha thanks for all the comments! Very nice!!
I especially loved the Glen Coco! Haha You go Glen Coco!! I luv that movie.

How is ultimate frisbee going? What exactly is the difference between that & regular frisbee? (sounds more intense!)
I so want to visit you in UTAH! I fly for free! haha

Oh btw, I went to Peter Piper on baseline & gilbert the other day... totally thought of you & how we would go to see Eric! haha Good old days!