Keeping Up With the Joneses

In Horizons

Thursday, August 28, 2008

And so it begins...

Alright well Ashlee, Michelle, and I have finally all made it up to BYU! Michelle and I drove up yesterday and it took us about 11 hours. And yes I have to admit that I received my first EVER speeding ticket! I was so scared and I almost started crying! But it's all good, I will never speed again. : ) Anyway so yesterday I was so frustrated and just overwhelmed with everything. I was running around taking Michelle to her apartment and then to Wal-mart so Ash and I could get stuff for our bathroom and then to my aunt Terri's to get my boxes. I was so exhausted! I finally got home and realized that I didn't have any sheets so I had to sleep on my quilt that I made and then fold it over the top of me. Yeah......I recommend not doing that. ; )I was just feeling so stressed and was a little homesick and I am still trying to get used to the fact that I won't get to see Jared for 2 years. But everything went a lot better today and I was able to get more organized and put stuff where it belongs and just realize that once I get into my routine of things everything will be just fine. I will post some pictures of our apartment and my room and everything once it is all done. It is a pretty nice place and we have done some cute stuff with it! Well I need to get up early for another fun filled crazy day so that's all I have for today. I just wanted to let everyone know that we got here and I am so excited for the next couple years! And I also wanted to thank everyone who has helped me get to this point in my life. I will try and post more tomorrow and I will be sure to keep everyone updated while I am up here! GO COUGARS! : )

1 comment:

Dezaree said...

I am so excited for you to start college. Honestly I have never had so much fun than when I was in college. So, take this chance....well at least the next two years (wink, wink ;)) to have fun, meet new people, and try to get some studying in. You will have a blast, I know it. I need to give you my sisters # so the two of you can get together sometime. My bro is up their as well. Well Bella...have fun, and don't get into too much trouble. And don't get engaged!!!!