Keeping Up With the Joneses

In Horizons

Friday, March 20, 2009

oopsie! : )

Well I feel like a major slacker that's for sure! I know I have been horrible with keeping up with my blog and a lot has happened over the past few months so I am just going to put up some pictures that help to illustrate my time!

Let's start with Christmas...


Michelle and I started an ugly ornament tradition a few years back and each year I don't think it can get any worse but as you can see....I stand corrected. : ) sick.


Ashlee and I had a lot of fun over Christmas! I don't think I have laughed so hard in my life! I unfortunately do not have all of the videos and pictures that I want to put up but I will put up those when I get home later. (YOU WANT TO SEE THEM, TRUST ME!) ; )

I have acquired a boyfriend and we just celebrated our 4 monther the other day! It has been a lot of fun so far! : )
In February we went up to Las Vegas to visit Ang and my mom and I am so glad that I was able to convince Drea and Jason to come up as well! It was so much fun seeing everyone and getting out of Provo for a little bit!
On Valentine's Day Angela, Christian, Drea, Jason, Sheldon, and I all went down to the strip and watched the fountains at the Bellagio. It was really awesome!! I loved it!

I wanted Ang to take some pictures of me and the kids and I am so glad she did because she is so good at photography and I love these! Thanks Angela!






Before leaving I had to get my usual haircut from Angela! : ) I always complain in the process but I always end up loving it afterwards!


Because it is obviously too cold for frisbee Sheldon and I go and play dodgeball and it has been SO much fun! I love it a lot! It is so intense and awesome! Every Wednesday night you can count on us being there!


After a few weeks I invited Chad and Ritchie to come and play and they showed up like this! It was hilarious! haha They are so hilarious together, they definitely got a few looks that night!

Chaddy strutting his stuff. : ) It has been a lot of fun being up here and hanging out with him more! He makes me laugh constantly and I can always count on him to come to any ultimate game! : ) (...and now dodgeball)

We started doing a monthly girls night with Kylie, Terri, Bonnie, Kimber, and Jenny. Our first one we went out to Olive Garden and then back to Terri's to play games. It was a lot of fun!


"I'll be the Poo!" haha
Auntie was a little upset because she didn't win any of the games! : )

I will try to keep updating more regularly instead of putting it off! So until next time....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What the crap?! You "acquired" a boyfriend and give me no details? hello?! a little info please. did you hear I'm doing roadshow this year? I DESPERATELY miss you.

kisses,
Dr. T

Angela said...

I'm so glad I went out on a limb and checked your blog! Glad to see you updated, just keep updating! It was so fun to have everyone here last month and we can't wait for you to come out again after finals! And post some of those Christmas pictures/videos. Well, better go. The kids are "napping" and trying to out-do each other in seeing who can do the best sneeze impression from their beds...