Keeping Up With the Joneses

In Horizons

Monday, November 24, 2008

Yeah we were born that way! : )

Ok so I know I haven't updated in awhile and I apologize but I have been a littly busy....if you know what I mean. : ) haha ok anyway last Tuesday we played in the championship game and WON!! We are the Ultimate Intramural Champions of 2008! I am still so excited about it! We really had the best team and it was SO much fun! All of us got along so well and had a blast and we won in the process! We recieved an amazing t-shirt (which is why we wanted to win in the first place) and the title of Ultimate Champions. I am so sad that it's over and especially since it is getting so cold we won't really be playing at all which absolutely stinks! I don't know what I am going to do with my life. ; )

For some reason everyone was like scared of the camera or something so Michelle and I had to make up for that! : )

I absolutely love our team! Everyone is so awesome!



Total intimidation factor right here.


Number one that's right.

Mitch and Sheldon with their game face.

Who are we?
Bourne Ultimate.


2 comments:

Sheila said...

Hey Annie, just stalking your blog for sec and had to say that you are so beautiful!!

I also just have to say, after reading your last few posts you brought back so many memories of Ang and I at the Y back to me and just had to say that I am so happy that you are totally loving it and livin it up!! Looks like you have a cute fun roomie!!

lewsgal said...

Busy? Busy doing what? Hmmmmm let me just think for a moment....Nope can't come up with anything...Love you orangjelo