Keeping Up With the Joneses

In Horizons

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Photo Shoot



My sister Angela is starting up with photography and has gotten a lot of practice while visiting. Even though she will deny this, she had the idea to take pictures of Jared and I. I liked the idea because I want a good picture of us before he leaves for Kentucky on his mission! Anyway so we went to a park nearby and she just took some pictures of us. I think they turned out pretty good!

I think he was pointing out his new friend on the wall....nasty mcCockroach, so I don't really know why I am smiling! ; )


She got a kick out of making me jump in the air and climb up the wall so she could take pictures!


I admit it was a tad on the awkward side but we ended up laughing a lot and it turned out good! Thanks Ang and keep up the good work with your photography! : )

10 comments:

erin said...

Annie!! These pics are soooo amazingly cute!!!
They kinda look like engagement pics! haha aww but you guys are sooo cute!!!
You sister is very talented.

How fuN!

erin said...

Annie!!!
WHAT?!? You guys are at that point??
Wow!! That's so awesome..
So last I remember was you guys couldn't talk or see each other! Umm.. yeah you need to catch me up!
Haha but yeah your sister is soo good at photography!! :)

Laurie said...

If Rachmaninoff doesn't win...seriously...it has to.

Angela said...

Did you really have to bring up the who's idea it was discussion?? Cause, by the way, it was yours! But that's not important. =) Cute pictures by the way. Did you get extensions? =)

Drea said...

LOVE all the pics!! Ang really captured you two soo well. I love it when you update your blog!! I updated mine too, so you'll have to take a look. hee hee :) I love the first pic on mine!

OurHappyFamily said...

You are SO dang cute!!! I LOVE these pics... you lucky dogs having Angela in the family! Your blog is really cute and I LOVE the picture of you in the top right corner... so pretty!!!

OurHappyFamily said...

Ooops... there's no top right photo... I meant the left corner! Ha, my bad!!

Unknown said...

Very cute! AND happy birthday old lady. Good to be out of the teens, eh?

SIS B

Dezaree said...

Awe....my little Bella and Edward all grown up. The pictures look awesome. Angela did an amazing job. You guys make a cute cute couple. I am so excited for you to start school. I know that you will have such an amazing time. I will have to have you and my little sister meet. She is going to UVU and starting her sophomore year. Well dear....take care.

Drea said...

I updated mine again... Yeah, we will have to really keep our blogs updated now that my baby sis is moving away in a few weeks - don't get me started, I'll cry for a week!!