Keeping Up With the Joneses

In Horizons

Thursday, April 10, 2008

My "lil sis" : )

Ok i know it has been forever but i am going to get better at blogging more often! So these are just a few pictures of my step sister and I golfing and just hanging out! She is so much fun and we are always so crazy together and I love it! I am excited for the years to come, getting closer and taking trips to the happiest place on earth! : )

Jamie's crazy driving!


...so attractive.




"This is Why I'm Hot..." : )

4 comments:

Angela said...

Love the brown curly hair! So cute. You look cute too Jamie! =)

Drea said...

I am so glad that you updated your blog! I have been checking often. I love all the pictures of you and Jamie - so cute!

Dezaree said...

Awe, Bella. You are a cute girl! :)

Tracy said...

Hey,
I don't see any pics of you and Brody, but all the other pictures are super cute too.