Keeping Up With the Joneses

In Horizons

Monday, January 14, 2008

Bowling with the kids

So all of the kids went bowling on New Years Eve and i totally dominated all! Yeah that's right, what now! : ) It was a lot of fun just going out with all of us because we don't get a chance to do that very often. Christian and Angela were trying to give Ashlee some pointers because everytime she would be done with her turn she would turn around and mumble "I hate this stupid game" or something like that! She ended up doing a lot better by just using her left hand though! It was fun!





2 comments:

Drea said...

You better send me these pictures ASAP! Ashlee cracks me up!! It was my funnest New Year's Eve that I've had in a long time!

Angela said...

Ok, why isn't curly an option on your poll?? Anyway, I was not many pins behind you so boo-yah! And there's a rematch in the making (and that goes for you too Jared!)ha ha So you all better get your bowling (and basketball) shoes shined and ready cause we're comin' back!!